If you would like to purchase a hosting package from namecheap.com , this is the right guide just for you.
Please follow these simple steps to purchase a hosting plan from namecheap.com.
1. Go to the Namecheap homepage >> click on the Hosting tab.
2. Choose the service/package you desire.
2. Choose the service/package you require, the billing cycle (monthly or yearly) and datacenter location (US or UK) and click Get Started:
3.Once the plan is selected, you will be redirected to the Domain Name Connection step:
Here you have an ability to connect an already existing domain (Namecheap or third-party) or register a new one.
The New Domain Name option provides a possibility to search for a new domain on that step or connect a domain that might be already present in one’s Shopping cart.
NOTE: The Already in Cart option will not be clickable if there is no domain in the Cart.
If you choose the New Purchase option, the domain selection will be within one page.
Type the domain into the Search field and then select one of the offered domains or click View All TLDs to select one of them.
4. Click Connect To Hosting to proceed:
5. After the domain and a hosting package are added, you can proceed with the purchase clicking on the Add to Cart button:
6. Once done, choose the payment method for your hosting package. You can choose one of three payment methods – Credit Card, Paypal or Account Funds:
7. After your payment is confirmed you will receive an email from namecheap carrying your hosting information